2015 CNASA CUP TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT
[ News Board ] [ Home ] [ Printable PDF ]
Posted by Pan Li on March 27, 2015 at 12:24:47:
1. Tournament Basic
Host: Chinese North American Sports Association£®CNASA£©
Co-host: MITCAST, MIT Table Tennis Club
Tournament Name: 2015 CNASA Cup Team Table Tennis Tournament
Date: Sunday. May 17th£¨9:00 am ®C 8:00 pm
Location: MIT DuPond Athletic Center£¨
2. Tournament Settings:
This is a team competition only tournament. We have three different divisions: division A (advanced, recommended USATT rating: 1900 or higher), division B (recommended USATT rating: 1500 or higher), division C (recommended USATT rating 1500 or lower).
Each team can have 3-4 players. Please attach the rating (USATT or RatingsCentral) of each player if available. No player should play for more than one team.
In each division the champion, second place and third place will be rewarded with metals for each player and the champion in each division will also be rewarded with championship trophy.
3. Registration Procedure
1) Go to our website: http://www.cnasa.org;
2) Click on "Online Registration";
3) Type your "team name" and then choose division to continue; Team name can be English or Chinese, but don't use strange characters;
4) Fill the next form, especially the Captain's name, phones and emails. Also the name and rating of each player is needed.
5) Once you finish, you will receive an automatic e-mail to confirm your registration.
6) Registration deadline is mid-night of Sunday, May 10. After deadline, no team can be registered.
Registration fee for adult team is $90 per team for the teams in division A, B and C Please make your check payable to CNASA. Please mail your check to the following address:
CNASA, 8 Marion Rd., Belmont, MA 02478.
If you have any question, please send us an email at email@example.com.
4. Tournament format and details
The detailed tournament format will be decided after registration deadline. Basically, the tournament format will be similar to last years.
The tournament will take a whole day and some teams might play 5-6 matches, be prepared physically and mentally.