2011 CNASA CUP
TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT
1. Tournament Basic
Host: Chinese North American Sports Association（CNASA）， www.cnasa.org；
Co-host: MITCAST, MIT Table Tennis Club
Tournament name: 2011 9th CNASA cup table tennis tournament
Date：Saturday Oct. 1th，9:00 am ¨C 7:00 pm
Location：MIT DuPond Athletic Center，
Participant：All community organizations and individuals
Tournament Settings: This is a team competition only tournament. We have four different divisions: division A (advanced, recommended USATT rating: 1900 or higher), division B (recommended USATT rating: 1500 or higher), division C (recommended USATT rating 1500 or lower) and Juniors¡¯division (15 years or under). The detailed information will be decided after registration deadline. Basically, format used in last tournament will be used.
Note: due to the lack of participation, we decide to cancel the womens¡¯ division and add division C. So there will be no gender limit.
Teams: Each team can have 3-4 players. Please attach the rating (USATT or Ratingscentral) of each player if available. No player should play across different devisions.
Rewards: Each division the champion, second place and third place will be rewarded with metals for each player and the champion in each division will also be rewarded with championship trophy.
2. Registratin Procedure
1) go to our website: http://www.cnasa.org;
2) click on "Online Registration";
3) Type your "team name" and then choose devision to continue; Team name can be English or Chinese, but don't use strange characters;
4) Fill the next form, especially the Captain's name, phones and emails. Also the name and rating of each player is needed.
5) Once you finish, you will receive an automatic e-mail to confirm your registration.
6) Registration deadline is mid-night of Sunday, September 25th. After deadline, no team can be registered.
Registration fee for adult team is $80 per team for the teams in division A, B and C and $50 for Junior¡¯s team. Please make your check payable to CNASA. Please mail your check to the following address:
CNASA, 8 Marion Rd., Belmont, MA 02478
3. Tournament format and details
The detailed information will be decided after registration deadline. Basically, format used in last tournament will be used.
The tournament will take a whole day and some teams might play 5-6 matches, be prepared physically and mentally.