2008 6th CNASA CUP
TABLE TENNIS TOURNAMENT
- Host: Chinese North American Sports
- Co-host: MITCAST,
MIT Table Tennis Club
name: 2008 6th CNASA cup table tennis
- Date：Sunday Oct. 12th，9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Location：MIT DuPond Athletic Center， Courts 1-2
- Participant：All community organizations and individuals
- Tournament Settings: This is a team
competition only tournament. We have four different divisions: Men’s A
(advanced, recommended rating: 1800 or higher), Men’s B division, Women division and Juniors’division (15
years old or under).
information will be decided after registration deadline. Basically, format
used in last tournament will be used.
- Teams: Each team can have 3-5 players, a team lead and coach. Please attach the rating (USATT
or Ratingscentral) of each player if available. No player should
play across different devisions.
- Rewards: Each division
will have Champion, second place and third place trophies.
1) go to
our website: http://www.cnasa.org;
2) click on "Online Registration";
3) Type your "team name" and then choose devision to continue; Team
name can be English or Chinese, but don't use strange characters;
4) Fill the next form, especially the Captain's name, phones and emails. Also
the name and rating of each player is needed.
5) Once you finish, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration.
6) Registration deadline is mid-night of Sunday, October 5th.
fee for adult team is $65 per team and $50 for Junior’s team. Please make your
check payable to CNASA. Please mail your check to the following address:
P.O. Box, 381463, Cambridge, MA, 02238-1463
qualification is valid only if we receive your check no later than end of the
day Tuesday, Oct. 7th.
Tournament format and details
detailed information will be decided after registration deadline. Basically,
format used in last tournament will be used.
The tournament will take
a whole day and some teams might play 5-6 games, be prepared physically and
The tournament organizer
will provide lunch order (a box of Chinese food and a bottle of
water) for $6/each person. Please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before Oct.10th,
if you want order lunch. Please note the number of orders.